Figure 1, Property Location Mouse over to zoom, Click to enlarge.
Figure 2, Claims locations Mouse over to zoom, Click to enlarge.
- 64 kms South-East of Webequie, Ontario. Float plane and helicopter access.
- VMS (Volcanic Massive Sulphides), Copper, Zinc.
- 2 Claims, covering 15 square kilometres
Exploration work completed:
- Airborne and Ground Geophysics completed in 2008
- 2 Diamond Drills holes completed in 2008 intersecting sulphides
- Re-interpretation of the Airborne data was completed in 2010
Current Work Program: