Figure 1, Property location Mouse over to zoom, Click to enlarge.
Figure 2, Claims. Mouse over to zoom, Click to enlarge.
- 88 kilometres east-north-east of Webequie, Ontario. Access by float plane or helicopter
- VMS (Volcanic Massive Sulphides), Copper, Zinc, Vanadium, Chromium, MMS (Magmatic Massive Sulphides), Nickel, PGE Platnium group elements
- 70 contiguous mining claims, covering an area of 158.3 square kilometres.
Stage of Exploration:
- Airborne Geophysics was completed in 2004 and 2008
- Ground Geophysics, Down Hole EM Pusle Geophysics
- Diamond Drilling
Current Work Program:
- 2010 Spring Diamond Drilling
- Lithologic re-logging of all diamond drill core was completed in 2011
- Whole rock litho geochemical sampling
- Alteration identification and quantification
- Down Hole EM Pulse Geophysics
- Chromium (Cr) and nickel-copper (NI-Cu) mineralization.
- PGE's (platnium group elements) have been re-examined and confirmed.
- Vanadium has been re-examined and confirmed.